The 19th Biennial Conference of International Study Association on Teachers and Teaching will take place from 1-5 July 2019 in Sibiu, Romania. The theme of the 19th Biennial ISATT Conference 2019 is Education beyond the crisis: new skills, children’s rights and teaching contexts.
The vision of the conference is the creation of an educational environment, that meets the need of students for knowledge and progress, that motivates and invites them to connect with each other and communicate with teachers. Teachers and students can only together succeed in creating a better world. If we want to know the future, we should start building it today!
Theme and Sub-Themes
Education beyond the crisis: new skills, children’s rights and teaching contexts
- Teaching and learning in contemporary society
- Technology and open education
- Learning opportunities inside and outside the classroom
- Teacher education-experiences and challenges
- Education in a multicultural world
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.