The 20th Quadrennial Congress of the International Academy of Comparative Law is open for registration. The Congress will be held in Kyushu University, Fukuoka International Congress Center, Japan on July 22nd-28th, 2018.
The program includes the following topics:
- Comparative Law and multicultural legal classes: challenge or opportunity?
- The fight against poverty and the right to development
- Bilingual legal education: The need and the challenges
- Legal regulation of crowdfunding
- Formal and informal constitutional amendment
- Confidentiality of correspondence with counsel as necessary requirement of the right to a fair trial
- Data protection in the internet
- Legal aspects of cruises
- Conditions of the recognition of the civil status of transsexual and transgender people
- Compensation schemes for damages caused by healthcare and alternatives to court proceedings
- Information obligations and disinformation of consumers
You can register to participate here!